The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Team in bringing together LifeSiteNews’ multi-faceted email marketing strategy. This person will work to promote LifeSite's articles, videos, podcasts, and content to the world. This role will help manage the planning, development, and execution of the organization’s long-term email marketing goals.
LOCATION: This position is open to US-based applicants and to telecommuters.
This positions reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Proven work experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Marketo, or general email/digital marketing platforms
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics, and how this coordinates with email marketing
- Ability to create email nurture streams, email automation campaigns, and regular email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of email deliverability challenges, and knowledge on how to overcome these issues
- Experience with A/B testing, reading email marketing data, and interpreting the data points into actionable items
- Excellent written communication and content skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to react to change quickly, proactively, and productively
- Managing, designing, and implementing direct email marketing campaigns, and helping them grow
- Optimizing and improving the quality and volume of leads, converting them at each stage of our funnels
- Providing clear visibility into campaign effectiveness by delivering reports for each list and campaign
- Proofreading emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Monitoring daily email campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rate for all email campaigns
- Managing email calendar in such a way to not overwhelm our email lists
- Developing and creating email marketing campaigns including subject line creation and A/B testing
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Director of Advocacy to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Ensuring prompt and accurate communication between all departments regarding the various campaigns that we are sending
- Maintaining knowledge of and implementing email best practices, technologies, and trends through consistent research, podcasts, and industry articles
- Providing support for other marketing tasks that include, but are not limited to article headlines, video promotion, and various other marketing related tasks
SALARY: This is a full-time position. Rate is negotiable based upon need and experience. Keep in mind that LifeSiteNews is a mission-based non-profit, although we do seek to meet our employees’ legitimate financial needs.
Your application should include a resume, cover letter, at least three references, and answers to the questions provided.
We will contact successful applicants for an interview.